Marrow Skulls, registration 2021/998424/07 and situated at 976 Wapadrand Road, Equestria, 0184 Johannesburg, South Africa. Email address: admin@marrow skulls.co.za
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI Act)
Marrow Skulls complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) and acts as the Data Controller of your information.
Depending on the nature and purpose of your dealings with us, your submitted personal information can include but is not limited to:
- Full name (first and last name)
- Telephone / cell numbers
- E-mail address
- Physical/postal address
The gathered personal information can be used by Marrow Skulls for certain purposes, such as:
- Providing you with services and/or products
- Advising you of any variations or modifications relating to our services and/or products
- Using your valuable feedback for analysis in order to better our services
- Customer care functions and assistance
- Identifying, preventing and discussing technical issues with you
- We require to sign a mutually agreeable contract with you
- We received your permission to do so
- Your personal information is required to be processed by us
- It is required by law
Marrow Skulls will keep your personal information only for the required time period to complete and fulfill the agreed purpose or until such time all legal commitments and/or possible dispute resolutions and/or enforcement of our policies are complied with.
If you are resident in another country, other data protection rules may be applicable. Please contact us directly as to what personal information we have on file about you or if you wish to delete all your data from our system.
Under certain conditions, the following data protection rights are applicable:
- Your data on our records can be accessed, updated or removed
- Your data can be rectified
- You have the right to object to or restrict personal data
- You have the right to withdraw your approval
- Your data is portable
Compliance officer/Data Contoller contact details: Marco Basson, email@example.com
Note that Marrow Skulls has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Marrow Skulls does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.